Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Key Deer ~ Tuesday’s Show & Tail

100_3211

Remember back when I told you I would share my pictures of a Key Deer that we encountered during our Keys vacation!? Well, here are the pics I was speaking of:

This fella go so close to the car you could touch him. We didn’t attempt that, but he was fun to watch while dad checked us in to the motel on Big Pine Key the first day of our trip. Ariel and I were so excited that when dad (grandpa) came out of the office we frantically waved to get his attention and pointed to the deer! That was a fun trip!!

 

Thanks for hopping over!

5 comments:

  1. Really beautiful! You just want to touch their soft fur. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, I have visited Big Pine Key many a time and have always loved to see the friendly little Key Deer. Thanks for stopping by and commenting over at my blog. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun! Love the Keys. I would like to be there right now, come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! I like going places where there is the deer residents that welcome you to their neighborhood! The ones around my house aren't friendly like that. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting sillshill.blogspot.com. The little goats are doing really good. They are all from different mamas but some mamas have two to three kids and the others have one, but they all have the same billy daddy goat. You took some really great photos of the deer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete