Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

See how he’s grown!

Well, not much really, but he is starting to get a little bit bigger.

He’s a stinker this one! But I love him anyway!! The little girl holding him is my cousin’s goddaughter, Carmen. They were down last week Saturday until almost midnight visiting (plan was to stay overnight but wound up having to leave as her sister’s husband got real sick). Anyway, Abu and Carmen had a ball of a time chasing one another around our dinky little trailer. Wore him out good!!

Last night, he and I had a little fun on the dining room table:

IMG_1548

2 comments:

  1. Look at those big ears! What a pretty cat. Love his green eyes. Kittens are so much fun to play with. I miss having one. I always seem to adopt the older cats, but that's ok. I can enjoy someone else's - like yours ;-) Thanks for sharing your photos!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like having a kitten in your life. Ann

    ReplyDelete