Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Something Old...



In the early 1980s (we figured it to be 1983), my younger brother and I spent a summer at Lake Josephine Campground
View Larger Map

with our father. This picture shows the approximate location where our tent was pitched for about a month. Yes, we slept in a tent at night, although the park manager made it a  point to let me stay in their house many of those nights. And yes, there are gators in the lake! YIKES!! Let's just say I hate camping to this day! LOL

The above pictures were actually taken in Sebring, FL just north of Lake Josephine (now an RV Resort). Some things remain the same, while others change. The second picture is Lake Jackson located in Sebring. Actually, I believe Sebring is built around this lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment