Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

I Saw Jesus Tonight

Clouds are an interesting weather event. They seem to take on shapes and life all on their own. On the way home from the store this evening I turned to the west and saw the profile of Jesus:

John 17:1-3 (New International Version)

John 17

Jesus Prays for Himself
 1After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Taken from Bible Gateway

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jules! I can see the profile of Jesus too! I also see his praying hands. The verse is so fitting for this picture!

    Thanks for sharing such a great picture with us!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - so do I! Awesome. sandie

    ReplyDelete